We Look Forward To Your Stay
Stay in comfort
Enjoy sedona in its natural beauty. we have the perfect accommodations.
Sedona Sacred Rocks is a Metaphysical B&B with peaceful nature, comfortable accommodations, and is a ‘simplified’ version of a Bnb. We strive to provide an amazing Sedona experience– connecting to the beauty of the Red Rocks, horses, ceremony, Pranic Healing, rest and to truly ‘be’ in nature. The adjacent 2000 acres of Coconino Nat’l Forest provide a great place with friendly locals, yet close to town. Join us for Pranic Healing, Medicine Wheel ceremony, Sound Healing, Horse Medicine and more.
We are committed to providing a cozy and peaceful place for fun experiences with friendly locals, relaxation, healing, and connection to the beautiful surrounding Red Rocks and nature…
THE MOUNTAIN LION
“The Mountain Lion” provides:
- Your own small private backyard (and entry way) overlooking the Nat’l Forest.
- A large king sized bed and a twin bed.
- The bathroom has a large soaking tub for two (the jacuzzi jets are turned off and unfortunately, not available for use) with shower.
- A portable heater and central heat and a/c.
- A small toaster oven, a mini-fridge, dinner ware, cookware, silverware, coffee maker with coffee, sugar and creamer and instant oatmeal, fruit and muffins in common area for breakfast, dish soap and sponge under the sink in bathroom. Microwave is also available in the Common area (Temple Room).
- Clean well water to drink from the tap.
- All rentals have access to the large community Kitchen (NOT RIGHT NOW DUE TO COVID) and to our outdoor five burner Chargrill in the main common patio area off the Temple Room. Please let us know ahead of time if you would like to use it so we can be sure its available.
“The Roost” is a self-contained upstairs A-frame apartment with two bedrooms and a sleeping loft. To find it, once you park by the main entrance, go towards the front door by the water fountain, turn to your left and the Roost is at the top of the stairs.
The Roost features a minimal cooking kitchenette (full kitchen available downstairs), quaint living room with a full-sized sofa bed, a private bathroom with shower (there is another full bathroom with shower in the main lodge downstairs in the Temple Room), and a large viewing deck with amazing views overlooking the Coconino National Forest.
The Deer Suite
“The Deer Suite” is a large bedroom in the south wing of the main house with the national forest right off your patio.
Amenities of the room include:
- Your own small private patio (and entry way) overlooking the Nat’l Forest.
- A Queen sized bed and a twin bed.
- The bathroom has a soaking tub with shower.
- A portable heater and central heat and a/c.
- A small toaster oven, mini-fridge, dinner ware, silverware, coffee maker with coffee, sugar and creamer and instant oatmeal, fruit and granola bars in common area for breakfast.
“The Hogan” provides:Your own small private backyard (and entry way) overlooking the Nat’l Forest.
- A full sized futon bed–“small double”….for two smaller sized people or one average sized person and also one twin bed.
- The available bathroom is our shared bathroom in the Temple Room with shower–a short walk through the yard to get to it.
- Shared kitchen (NOT RIGHT NOW DUE TO COVID BUT–there is a grill outside and microwave) for all units, it is in the main house and is labeled with a sign.
- A portable heater, and brand new air conditioning unit.
- Coffee maker with coffee, sugar and creamer, oatmeal, fruit and granola bars, etc. in Temple Room(common area) and kitchen for continental breakfast.
The Tiny Home
“The Tiny Home” provides:
- Your own small private sitting area/patio by entry way overlooking the Nat’l Forest–entrance just ten steps away!
- A Queen bed, with a brand new high quality mattress.
- The bathroom has a toilet, sink and shower.
- A portable heater and a/c window unit.
- It’s own mini kitchen: a small toaster oven, a double hot plate, mini-fridge, dinner ware, cookware, silverware, coffee maker with coffee, sugar and creamer and instant oatmeal, fruit and muffins in common area for breakfast, dish soap and sponge.
The Master - Occupied
Sedona Sacred Rocks, A Metaphysical B&B Master Suite is now available for rental, this being the largest and most luxurious suite on the property. It’s perfect for romantic getaways, comfortable business travel, tourists who want to be right next to the National Forest and our four horses! This spacious and romantic B&B Master Suite apartment (almost 1,000 square feet) has a large California king bed with a super high quality mattress, a futon (warning–in general, futons are not very comfortable) has a private full bathroom with a giant luxurious jacuzzi tub and an extra large shower with double shower heads for two. It also boasts an adjoining sweet and cozy sitting room with fireplace (however, sorry, it is not available for use at this time) …(also with a full futon bed for two additional smaller persons or one average sized person) that you can separate from the bedroom with its pocket doors, its own private entrance, shared spacious full kitchen– with continental breakfast of oatmeal, coffee , tea and fruit in Temple Room. The laundry room is shared with our employees who clean the units. You have access to all the amenities and ceremonies at Sedona Sacred Rocks.